Each year we've had support from a number of lovely sponsors. We're hoping this year will be no exception.
Although the festival is a opportunity for fun, it is also important to recognise that rural communities such as Tweedsmuir are under intense pressure, and events such as the festival help maintain their identity and sense of community. The money obtained from our sponsors ensures the festival is a success, and thus directly benefits the community.
If your business is interested in sponsoring this event please get in touch with us via the contact page.
Our thanks go to the following companies who have generously sponsored the festival this year.
Where is it?!
View Larger Map
How to get thereTweedsmuir is on the A701 which travels south from Edinburgh down to Moffat and the M74.
Once you reach Tweedsmuir you will see where to go, you really can't miss it!
Public transport will get you as far as the village of Broughton which is six miles from the festival. There will be a minibus going from Broughton at regular times throughout the day and evening.
- Is the festival child friendly? - Yes definitely!!! - Don't miss the brilliant magician Gary James who will be entertaining the kids on the day.
- Can I play my guitar/bouzouki/fiddle/whatever? - We have a live acoustic tipi this year, and there will be open 'jam sessions' throughout the day.
- Can I bring my dog? - Sorry, not this year. We're too limited with space.
- Can I bring my own alcohol? - There is a licenced bar on site, so we can't allow you to 'bring your own' in to the festival.
- Is the festival wheelchair accessible? - The site should be wheelchair accessible.
- Can we stay on after the music finishes? - The festival venue has to be cleared and locked by 1am.
Latest Festival News
Join Our Mailing List