Welcome To The Tweedsmuir Music Festival Website
Small Place... Big Noise!
STOP PRESS - THIS YEAR ALL ENTERTAINMENT WILL BE UNDER COVER. SO ENJOY COOL TUNES WHATEVER THE WEATHER
This is the fourth year for the festival, and we're looking forward to bringing you an eclectic mix of music from established and up and coming bands.
Tweedsmuir Music Festival is set in the rolling hills of the Scottish Borders, and still maintains the friendly atmosphere of friends and family having a great day in the country.
We don't have carnival rides, multiple bars, fast food concessions, but we do have 'the best cakes at any Scottish Festival', great food at reasonable prices, friendly barmen who'll probably know your name by the end of the night, entertainment for the kids with the brilliant magician Gary James and a relaxed family atmosphere.
Saturday the 8th of September.
Gates open at 1.30pm
Live music from 2pm - Midnight
PLUS THIS YEAR WE HAVE AN ACOUSTIC TIPI WITH OPEN JAM SESSIONS FOR ASPIRING FESTIVAL MUSICIANS!!!
PLUS FOR THE KIDS!!
Full Line Up and Running order
Afternoon 2pm - 7pm
All the Angels
Peebles High School Ceilidh Band
Evening 7pm - midnight
The Pretty Mess
See you September 8th
Where is it?!
View Larger Map
How to get thereTweedsmuir is on the A701 which travels south from Edinburgh down to Moffat and the M74.
Once you reach Tweedsmuir you will see where to go, you really can't miss it!
Public transport will get you as far as the village of Broughton which is six miles from the festival. There will be a minibus going from Broughton at regular times throughout the day and evening.
- Is the festival child friendly? - Yes definitely!!! - Don't miss the brilliant magician Gary James who will be entertaining the kids on the day.
- Can I play my guitar/bouzouki/fiddle/whatever? - We have a live acoustic tipi this year, and there will be open 'jam sessions' throughout the day.
- Can I bring my dog? - Sorry, not this year. We're too limited with space.
- Can I bring my own alcohol? - There is a licenced bar on site, so we can't allow you to 'bring your own' in to the festival.
- Is the festival wheelchair accessible? - The site should be wheelchair accessible.
- Can we stay on after the music finishes? - The festival venue has to be cleared and locked by 1am.
Latest Festival News
Join Our Mailing List